Thursday, September 18, 2008

what it's like to be a teenager (for me.)

being a teenager could be great, scary and exciting. being a teenaager for me is having lots of freedom and alot of new responsibilies.
i love being a teenager but i also miss it when i was a little kid, when we didn't have responsibilities, and when we didn't have a care in the world about anything besides playing in the dirt and having fun.
being a teenager opens new doors that i have never considered open. like meeting new and different people, finding jobs, and of coruse being on your own.
being a teenager to me is a littlle scary becuase many teenagers have a certin deffinition of being cool. so for instence, my teenage friend's deffiniton of cool is to drink on the street and some together. unfortunatly i am not friends with them that much anymore, because they smoke and drink. they were my best friends, and once they all met new people that smoked and drinked, my friends felt the need to do the same just because it was considered "cool."
being a teenager is just weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a wise man once told me that time changes. lol nah i just made that up but I agree alot of people change when they grow up just like my friends. They think that they are cool as well because they do all of that and i also wish i was a little tike again sometimes just playing in the windy breeze not knowing the danger of the world and struggles. Times are hard these days and I agree
-Zachary Behrchhhhman