Thursday, September 11, 2008

HELLO BLOGGERSS ! (Introduction of myself)

first i want to say hello to alll the bloggers around the world.
i am very new to this, so all of you, stay with me here.
i want to first say somethings about myselff, so that you guys know a little about me.
my name is chelsea, and i am a freshman at a high school in manhattan.
some of my intrests are:

music, singing, dancing, hanging out with my friends, enjoying life, loving school, loving my familyy, shopping, watching I LOVE MONEY, facebooking, myspacing, AIM, (ask me for all of these), and most of all, and one of my newest addictions; BLOGGINGG ! :)

all of my blogs will be about high school. basically my feelings towards high school, what we do here and yata yata yata.

if there is anything you guys would love to here from me, tell me and maybe i would consider writing about it.

just kidding.

i am open about alot of things, so i will write about anything.

thank you and goodnighttt !

No comments: