Wednesday, January 7, 2009

a little about my schhool...

What I love about my school is that everything is online. We don’t use as much paper as regular schools do. We are learning, and not harming the environment in the process. We also are able to use our iPods as a concentration tool. This school gives us a lot of freedom.
What I like least about the NYCiSchool is that we have separate lunches. Since we are a small school, I just don’t understand why we have to be separated. I think the curriculum is great. We have online classes, and regular classes, a day, so I think it’s a good mixture. I believe that other students feel the same as I do. We like the school, because we have a good amount of freedom, and we could always have a class with one of our friends. I think that this school is just amazing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with you that ipods are a really good concentration tool. If i dont have my ipod with me i dont know how i canm function in school and out of school. I think the reason why we have separate lunches is so that the commons wont be are dirty as it started to become in the beginning of the year in september.

Bezariusu94 said...

I agree with everything you wrote. I think we should have lunch together and listening to the iPod is a good way to focus. Your blog was good and interesting.

Unknown said...

I agree when you wrote that this school gives students alot of freedom. I also think that its great that we get to use iPOD's in online classes. Something i dislike is that we get seperated lunch periods.

Anonymous said...

of course you have to be the chipper one..im soo surprised that you didnt write about Polar Bearss...but its cool..we do have a lot of freedom and i think thats what makes this school so great

Unknown said...

hey girly,
you speak the truth we do get a lot of freedom compare to other high schools. And almost everything is online which pretty kool if were not feeling well or were out of the state, country. Nice blog!!

luv ya,
ally rockz your sockz off

Anonymous said...

GOOO GREEEENN, lol :D i agree with the ipods i love using my ipod and i also like using computers, its kinda fun lol

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the whole seperate lunch thing but the only reason they don't have all 100 of us together is because of the noise. there are offices there and they need to do work in there so having 100 students talking and yelling doesn't really help.